Crimeshots© True Crime Forums  

Go Back   Crimeshots© True Crime Forums > Laci Peterson Murder
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Laci Peterson Murder Scott Lee Peterson has been formally sentenced to the Death Penalty after having earlier been convicted of two counts of murder in the deaths of his wife Laci and unborn baby. He has been transported to San Quentin.

Old 03-16-2012, 01:09 AM

SamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond repute

Saturday, Apr. 02, 2011 Lawyer seeks more time to file Scott Peterson appeal

SAN FRANCISCO — Former Modestan Scott Peterson has asked the California Supreme Court for more time to appeal his death penalty conviction.
Peterson's lawyer sought the extension Friday — the deadline for the automatic appeal. It was the second such request made by Cliff Gardner, Peterson's lawyer. The court did not immediately respond to the request.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:09 PM
Moderator/Supervisor

Royalpurple209 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Royalpurple209 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Royalpurple209 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Royalpurple209 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Royalpurple209 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Royalpurple209 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Royalpurple209 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Royalpurple209 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Royalpurple209 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Royalpurple209 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Royalpurple209 Super Duper Crime Fighter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCat44
Saturday, Apr. 02, 2011 Lawyer seeks more time to file Scott Peterson appeal

SAN FRANCISCO — Former Modestan Scott Peterson has asked the California Supreme Court for more time to appeal his death penalty conviction.
Peterson's lawyer sought the extension Friday — the deadline for the automatic appeal. It was the second such request made by Cliff Gardner, Peterson's lawyer. The court did not immediately respond to the request.

I like the way they quote the frase "Former Modestan" He' He He
Old 03-26-2012, 11:20 PM

SamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond reputeSamCat44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalpurple209
I like the way they quote the frase "Former Modestan" He' He He

Hi Royal, I miss you.

I'm sure everyone in Modesto likes that word "Former", but I hate the fact he is still breathing.