Crimeshots© True Crime Forums  

Go Back   Crimeshots© True Crime Forums > JonBenét Ramsey Murder Case
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

JonBenét Ramsey Murder Case The ongoing search for the killer of six-year-old JonBenét Ramsey, who was murdered Christmas night, 1996 in Boulder, Colorado. No one has ever been charged with her murder.

Old 06-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Premium Member

Rupert Super Duper Crime Fighter!Rupert Super Duper Crime Fighter!Rupert Super Duper Crime Fighter!Rupert Super Duper Crime Fighter!Rupert Super Duper Crime Fighter!Rupert Super Duper Crime Fighter!Rupert Super Duper Crime Fighter!Rupert Super Duper Crime Fighter!Rupert Super Duper Crime Fighter!Rupert Super Duper Crime Fighter!Rupert Super Duper Crime Fighter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doober
Alex Hunter, first and foremost, has been the biggest bane to this investigation, bar none. The man had always wanted to play both sides of the fence and was the poster child of political correctness. The fact that the man can live inside of his own skin astounds me at times.

His mandate took on a judge's robes....when he was never required to don such.

Alex Hunter remains the reason that the Ramsay's are not in jail,....even Patsey's decaying body should be sittin' in a jail cell....till this crap is sorted out.

I'm sorry, everyone made mistakes in this case. The Ramsay's, ST, Det. Arndt, spinlord and status quo.....with the whole Daubert ruse.

These were incredible mistakes.

SuperDave, it's up to you to set these things straight. You seem to have a handle on this crap. When it comes to Alex Hunter, we should dismiss his playing the both sides of the fence as being simple-minded douchebagedness.

Forget Hunter. He was, is and shall forever remain,...void.

"And that's all I have to say about that"

I guess you must have heard that a year ago Alex Hunter lost his son to a mix of alchohol and oxy-contin.
http://www.9news.com/dontmiss/195998...rn-loss-of-son