Crimeshots© True Crime Forums  

Go Back   Crimeshots© True Crime Forums > Manson "Family" Murders
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Manson "Family" Murders Discuss the murders of Sharon Tate - Polanski, Jay Sebring, Abigail Folger, Wojciech Frykowski, Steven Parent, Leno and Rosemary LaBianca commited by Charles Manson's "family" members on a two night killing spree in August of 1969.

Old 07-14-2013, 09:29 PM
Premium Member

RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!
Default TWO THEORIES

Hi everyone. I was thinking just today and I have two different theories about that night. Not sure where exactly this will head, but let me know what you think.

THEORY NO. 1:

Let's say that for the sake of a good debate, that Sharon wasn't suppose to be there that night. She and Jay were supposedly originally to go to dinner and at Sheila Wells. Sharon begged off because of her advanced pregnancy. That's the story told by a few people any way.

Also, lets say that Voytek was the intended target and Abigail (maybe) was suppose to meet her mother, not the next day, but the day before or the night before (this is just my guessing, etc.). Now, lets say, plans changed at the last minute and Sharon decides to stay in, with Jay getting her out of the house, just long enough to eat, then back home. Abigail, also, has plans change and instead of leaving earlier in the day, or later that evening, makes plans to meet her mother the next day- the 9th- being 2 days before her 26th birthday.

Now, Roman, being friends with Voytek and although Sharon doesn't feel comfortable around him, what with his drug use, etc, asks them to stay with her til he returns the following week, so she won't be alone at night, etc.
(Now, Jay had met her in New York and brought back to LA. (Why Roman didn't consider Jay would look after her as much as possible is not mentioned-anyone who wants to ponder that, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on that))

Now we unfortunately have to skip ahead to after midnight.

Jay is dead or dying on the floor after trying to protest Watson's treatment of them, especially with Sharons condition. Voytek, knowing he was asked to look after Sharon, knows the only way to get attention off of her, is if he runs, so he heads for the door. He figures maybe W will chase him and Sharon and Abigail can fight the two girls. Unfortunately, he is unaware that Gibby, at the same time, was fighting to keep from bleeding from the wound inflicted on her stomach. When she sees Voytek head for the door, she figures maybe if she goes another way, Sharon will have a better chance to try to escape. What she doesn't realize is that after seeing Jay murdered, Sharon is in shock. The shock deepens when she sees the attack on Gibby.

Too late, she comes out of her shock state to some degree and realizes she is alone in the house and tries to make her way outside. But Krenwinkle returns from the guest house, just as she moves to escape. K yells for W.

Sharon begs them to let her have her baby before they kill her. W seems to consider this, especially since they hadn't figured on her being there, but with the others already dead, K and A argue they can't let her live either way, because she can identify them. And they argue about leaving with her, because when the bodies are discovered and she's not there, she will be searched for.

Because of the arguing and the frenzy their in from killing the others, they all start on Sharon. Because of the time spent arguing, etc., they head back to the car later then the time they were suppose to spend there.

When they arrive back at the ranch, M is waiting impatiently for them. When they tell him what happened and that Sharon was indeed at the house, he goes nuts and decides he needs to see for himself what went on. When W says he'll go with him, M really hits the roof. He has harsh words for W and goes and gets Clem to go with him.

At the house, he sees for himself the carnage they left and decides to wipe down surfaces just in case they left any prints. He removes the towel from around Jay's head and uses that. Then tosses the towel back into the house as he's heading toward the door, where it lands over Jays face.

They head back to the ranch when they notice it's getting light and hours later, Sharon, Jay, Voytek, Gibby and Stephen are discovered.

Although M is upset to learn that Sharon was there and died along with Voytek, he decides they need to go out another night and he will show them what and how he wants things done.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:22 PM
Premium Member

RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!RustyL Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!

THEORY NO 2:

Ok, this is my 2nd theory and I'm going to try to present it as a what if situation.

Although Roman had asked V and A to stay til he returned, Sharon told them she would be alright til he got home. So they started moving, but they weren't completely out by the time Jay came around the night of the 8th. Since the four were all at the house together, and Jay was already planning for he and Sharon to go eat, he asked V and A to go along.

They agreed and went to the El Coyete restaurant. They returned to the house on Ceilo around 10:30 pm and Sharon went straight to her room, to get ready for bed.

Sharon did ask V and A to stay over since it was so late, and she also asked Jay. They all agreed and while V stretched out on the couch, A went to the room they shared. A was planning to spend her birthday with her mother and was to catch a flight in the morning, so she retired. Since she was having trouble sleeping, she decided to read for awhile.

Unknown to any of the four in the house, the address had been watched for comings and goings for weeks, ever since Sharon returned from London. When the watcher noticed her condition upon her return, they were very angry and decided to take matters into their hands. The watcher had information that V and A were leaving the Ceilo address and returning to their own home, so they eased their watch.

The watcher was jealous of the time Jay and Sharon spent alone together, even though they knew Roman was returning the following week from London.

The watcher kept an eye on the house and decided that night when Jay left to head to his own home, he would taken care of. But when it was relayed to M and he told the ones he was sending out, they went to Terry Melcher's old house, instead of following Jay back to his house. He knew W knew the layout and he told them to kill who ever was there, not realizing that V and A were still there.

We all know what happened that night and when the watcher found out that more than just Jay had been killed, he contacted M and told him, if he said anything, he would be taken care of.

I know this one is kind of lame, but there are reasons for that, that I don't really want to get into.

So, let me know what you think of my theories.
Old 07-23-2013, 06:38 AM
Voyager

Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!

Well, good on you for posting some different theories.

I honestly don't think it would have mattered who was at Cielo that night. Whoever was there was going to die.

1. Marty Melcher had lived at Cielo. He wouldn't bankroll Charlie's songs.

2. Charlie had visited Cielo looking for Melcher and seen Sharon.

Cielo is the lynchpin and the key. No Cielo, no murders. I'm not saying Charlie still wouldn'n have sent his family out, but they wouldn't have had the same effect as killing all those people in Benedict Canyon.