Crimeshots© True Crime Forums  

Go Back   Crimeshots© True Crime Forums > Manson "Family" Murders
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Manson "Family" Murders Discuss the murders of Sharon Tate - Polanski, Jay Sebring, Abigail Folger, Wojciech Frykowski, Steven Parent, Leno and Rosemary LaBianca commited by Charles Manson's "family" members on a two night killing spree in August of 1969.

Old 09-22-2008, 09:29 PM
Special Reporter

SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!
Default Actor Christopher Jones discusses Sharon Tate.

I don't know if this actor (Christopher Jones) is telling the truth or not but thought I'd post it to see what you guys thought of it.
Christopher Jones was hot in the 60's but he seemed to disappear from sight after "Ryan's daughter"?
He was married to actress Susan Strasberg and she didn't say very
positive things about him. I believe I read that he would follow Strasberg
around when they were separated and upset her with his weird
behavior?
I think it's BS myself.

The Final affair of Roman Polanski's murdered wife Sharon Tate

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...aron-Tate.html

Last edited by SmileyP : 09-22-2008 at 09:51 PM.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:33 PM
Premium Member

melly has much to be proud ofmelly has much to be proud ofmelly has much to be proud ofmelly has much to be proud ofmelly has much to be proud ofmelly has much to be proud ofmelly has much to be proud ofmelly has much to be proud ofmelly has much to be proud ofmelly has much to be proud of

Hey SmileyP
I agree with you - it's BS, I mean really what is the point after all these years? There is usually one answer - money $$$$

Monogamy was not too popular back then in Hollywood...wait...is it now?

Interesting though..thanks for sharing.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:04 PM
Special Reporter

SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!SmileyP Super Duper Crime Fighter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melly
Hey SmileyP
I agree with you - it's BS, I mean really what is the point after all these years? There is usually one answer - money $$$$

Monogamy was not too popular back then in Hollywood...wait...is it now?

Interesting though..thanks for sharing.

That Sharon went to bed with him while pregnant just doesn't sound like
something Sharon Tate would do.
And then saying the Devil is beautiful? Absurd.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:45 PM
Board Pain in the Butt

Pamebabby Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!Pamebabby Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!Pamebabby Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!Pamebabby Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!Pamebabby Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!Pamebabby Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!Pamebabby Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!Pamebabby Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!Pamebabby Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!Pamebabby Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!Pamebabby Crimeshots© Own Sherlock Holmes!

I also don't believe his claims. Too much time has passed, and NOW he says they had an affair? I would think, if it happened, Sharon would have loved to rub Roman's nose in it. I read Susan Strasberg's autobiography, and he wasn't spoken of very nicely by her. They had a daughter, Jennifer, that was born with a lot of medical problems, possibly due to Jones' extensive drug use. Sounds like he's just trying to get his name back in print, and what better way to say you had an affair with a woman who is no longer here to say otherwise?
Old 09-24-2008, 12:59 AM
Special Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamebabby
I also don't believe his claims. Too much time has passed, and NOW he says they had an affair? I would think, if it happened, Sharon would have loved to rub Roman's nose in it. I read Susan Strasberg's autobiography, and he wasn't spoken of very nicely by her. They had a daughter, Jennifer, that was born with a lot of medical problems, possibly due to Jones' extensive drug use. Sounds like he's just trying to get his name back in print, and what better way to say you had an affair with a woman who is no longer here to say otherwise?

Sharon Tate was trying so hard to save her baby from death and Jones
claims she was taking Opium while pregnant?
It doesn't add up.
Did you check out the comments at the bottom of the article?
Readers are pissed off at Christopher Jones.
Right Pamebabby, she isn't around to say otherwise.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:22 AM
Cat collector

Keribelle is on a distinguished road

Roman said when Sharon was pregnant, if he offered her so much as a glass of wine, she would refuse it. And yet this guy says she was prepared to smoke opium while pregnant? No kidding?

You know, I can't believe a word Christopher Jones says. According to Greg King - who interviewed Sharon's family and friends - she gave Roman a lot of leeway, hoping that if she gave him his freedom, he would choose commitment of his own accord ... because that was what she really wanted, the sort of commitment to marriage that her parents had. Greg King also noted that one thing Sharon was never known for was promiscuity.

But those are just the opinions of people who knew and loved her. It strikes me that Christopher Jones can never have known or loved her - he wouldn't be smearing her name if he had.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:44 AM
Voyager

Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!

What a load of c*** this guy is spouting. Oh yeah, the almighty dollar can make people say lots of garbage. Which is what Jones is offering.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:24 PM
Special Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah
What a load of c*** this guy is spouting. Oh yeah, the almighty dollar can make people say lots of garbage. Which is what Jones is offering.

I wonder why Jones is making these claims 38 years later?
Sound to me like he wants some attention. And of course Sharon
isn't here to dispute his ridicules claims.

"The Devil is beautiful". Right Classic Sharon Tate!
Old 09-29-2008, 03:25 PM
Voyager

Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!Noah Super Duper Crime Fighter!

His last gasp for fame?
Old 10-01-2008, 08:07 PM
Special Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah
His last gasp for fame?
Possibly Noah.
No one has heard or seen him in years.
I read that he can only eat or drink with some sort of contraption in his stomach area.
And that he has poured shots of whiskey in his stomach to get high.
I'm not kidding.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:46 PM
Arnold Layne

arnold layne is on a distinguished road
Default Christopher Jones

I read in a biography of Roman Polanski by Thomas Kiernan that after seeing her husband having sex on a videotape with another woman,Sharon told a friend she had had an affair with an actor in Italy just for revenge,though she never let her husband know.That must have been Jones.It obviously wasnt very serious to Sharon and Jones is exaggerating the whole thing,for publicity probably.I know she would never use drugs while pregnant,that child meant so much to her.
Old 11-25-2008, 04:19 AM
Voyager

Sharon had an affair? How reliable is this source? It doesn't sound like Sharon to me.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:11 PM
Arnold Layne

arnold layne is on a distinguished road

The person who told this to Kiernan is not named.Kiernan,by the way,also wrote a biography of Jane Fonda.
Old 03-26-2011, 07:53 PM
Special Reporter

Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!Zen900 Super Duper Crime Fighter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keribelle
Roman said when Sharon was pregnant, if he offered her so much as a glass of wine, she would refuse it. And yet this guy says she was prepared to smoke opium while pregnant? No kidding?

You know, I can't believe a word Christopher Jones says. According to Greg King - who interviewed Sharon's family and friends - she gave Roman a lot of leeway, hoping that if she gave him his freedom, he would choose commitment of his own accord ... because that was what she really wanted, the sort of commitment to marriage that her parents had. Greg King also noted that one thing Sharon was never known for was promiscuity.

But those are just the opinions of people who knew and loved her. It strikes me that Christopher Jones can never have known or loved her - he wouldn't be smearing her name if he had.

Bump.

Looking back at 3 yr old threads you can see there were many false claims made about the TLB saga by people distantly involved with the victims. Today it is known that Sharon dropped drugs and alcohol during pregnancy and Greg King was naively biased towards Sharon. Lotta crappy rumors were flying around back then. Today we can discount many of the old rumors yet back a few years info was still being dug up and rumors were being vetted for validity.